NIMHANS Brain Museum
If you’re interested in the human brain and its functions, the NIMHANS Brain Museum is a must-visit destination for you. Located on the ground floor of the Neurobiology Research Centre in Bengaluru, Karnataka, the Neuropathology Brain Museum is the only one of its kind in India. In this blog post, we’ll provide you with all the information you need to plan your visit to the museum.
Location and Timing:
The NIMHANS Brain Museum is situated at Hosur Main Road, Sattar Layout, Lakkasandra, Laljinagar, Wilson Garden, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560029. For the general public, the museum is open on Wednesdays from 2:30 pm to 4:30 pm and on Saturdays from 9:30 am to 4 pm, except on holidays and second Saturdays. For NIMHANS employees, the museum is open from 9:30 am to 4 pm on working days. The best way to get directions to the museum is by using Google Maps.
Location Address: Google Map Direction
The best part about visiting the NIMHANS Brain Museum is that there is no entry fee. Yes, you read that right – it’s absolutely free to explore this fascinating facility.
What to Expect:
If you’re in Bengaluru and want to explore something unique and fascinating, the NIMHANS Brain Museum is the perfect destination for you. Not only is it free to visit, but it also offers a one-of-a-kind experience that you won’t find anywhere else in India. So plan your visit today, and don’t forget to share your experience with us in the comments below!
- Tips for Getting Better Sleep with Anxiety in 2024
- Split Renal Test: The Best Way to Diagnose Dangerous Kidney Problems in 2024
- Revolutionizing Treatment-Resistant Schizophrenia Solutions: Unleashing Hope in 2024
- Demystifying Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder in 2024: Understanding OCD from the Inside Out
- Unmasking the Mind: Can the DAP Test Truly Decode Your Mind in 2023?